Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns.
We prune in strict adherence to the professional standards of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA). Our arborists can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees.
WHY PERFORM TREE PRUNING?
Pruning is a necessity on all trees and shrubs no matter what size they are. Mature trees require pruning to eliminate dead and dying branches. This promotes health and safety for the tree and community. It is documented that tree pruning reduces wind resistance during storms. With less resistance this causes less storm damage to your property.
Beneficial pruning will:
- Eliminate branches that rub each other.
- Remove limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Remove dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard and may lead to decay in the tree.
- Remove diseased or insect infested limbs. Create better structure to reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Remove limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thin or remove unnecessary branches for the tree to support.
- Improve the shape or silhouette of the tree